Key project management skills are essential to ensuring timescales and budgets are met and adhered to. This course will ensure costly mistakes are avoided and clear communication strategies are employed to get the most from those involved.
Who is it for?
For individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of project management and apply them easily within their roles to increase productivity and efficiency.
Course content to include…
- Identifying the key components of a project
- How to define a project, and allocation of project roles
- The role of project leader
- The project life cycle – defining the steps to achieve success
- Understanding potential project constraints and what can make projects fail
- Understanding the critical success factors of a project
- Estimating resources and compiling the budget
- Develop a project plan including objectives, timescales, resources & deliverables
- Managing the risk & identifying potential impact of risk to the project and to the business
- Monitoring and tracking the progress of the project
- Project closure and post-project evaluation
By the end of the course learners will be able to…
- Learn how to effectively plan and run a successful project
- Have the ability to calculate project costs, risks and requirements
- Handle issues that come up during a project efficiently to reduce their impact on the