A rewarding & fun workshop which teaches attendees hands on techniques necessary for successful communication. NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) has become the “must have” skills set for people who wish to gain greater understanding of themselves & others and have the ability to become a top rate communicator. Learn everything you ever wanted to know about NLP, all the basics, what it is, where it comes from, and see how you can use it to communicate more effectively, especially in areas of sales, customer service, staff relationships, confidence & motivation. Ideal for individuals who want to gain an understanding of NLP and how to use it in sales, customer service and personal development. Also for those who want to improve their communication skills and be ahead of their competition.
What is NLP?
NLP is all about effective communication, based on the strategies of master communicators from the world of hypnosis, family therapy and psychotherapy. It can be used in a business & personal context and by practicing these techniques one can elicit positive change in themselves and others to let go of unwanted states & achieve greater results.
Course content to include…
- Definition and history of NLP
- Presuppositions of NLP
- The NLP communication model & origins of behaviour
- The meta model & basic language patterns that influence behaviour
- How our internal representation of the world impacts our behaviour & the results we get
- How to quickly change our state by using positive body language
- The TRINITY – 3 simple steps to a state change
- The 5 stages of learning & how to consciously change our strategies for success
- Using modelling to improve skills, knowledge & communication
- Rapport building techniques to connect with someone instantly & diffuse difficult situations
- Representation systems – how we see, hear, feel and think about the world
- Using the Charisma model to gain group rapport
- Personality profiling that provides the means to be more flexible in behaviour
- Introduction to anchoring & how to use it to elicit positive states on demand
- Values & the impact on motivation – how to elicit motivational drivers to link to goal setting
By the end of the course learners will be able to…
- Describe what NLP is and how it can be used to communicate more effectively
- Boost confidence & motivation in self & others
- Manage & understand others more effectively