Help maintain a happy, healthy workforce and reduce absence through sickness with our Fit4Life workshop, designed to educate & inform staff on how to have a fit & healthy outlook long term.
By understanding their personal behaviour & attitudes towards health & fitness they will be able to generate clear, achievable, short & long-term goals to get fit, stay fit, and keep motivated long term.
Who is it for?
Ideal for staff of all ages who want to understand the psychology behind health & fitness whether they are just starting on their fitness journey or need additional support & advice to stay on track & really reap long term rewards. Designed to work alongside any current fitness & nutrition plans and personal lifestyle.
Course content to include…
- Starting your health & fitness journey – where are you now & where do you want to be?
- Understand the psychology behind attitudes to health & fitness
- Discover personal rules for success that lead to realistic & achievable goals
- Create a good work/life balance conducive to long term health & well-being
- A clear strategy to set & monitor health & fitness goals
- Personal motivation levels & how to stay on track; overcoming pitfalls
- Generating a positive self-image & boosting self-esteem
- Recognise & overcome limiting beliefs & self-sabotage that hinders success
- Learn from successful role models & apply their techniques
- Relaxation techniques to reduce stress levels & aid focus
- Top ten tips to achieve your health & fitness goals
By the end of the course learners will be able to…
- Understand personal behaviour & attitudes towards health & well-being
- Generate clear, achievable, short & long-term goals
- Use tangible strategies to aid well-being