Emotional Intelligence is the ability to understand yourself & others and how they fit within the bigger picture to enhance communication. It is essential to conveying and receiving clear messages. It is having the ability to be flexible enough in your behaviour to affect positive results in yourself and others on a consistent basis. This course is ideal for providing the tools to improve
communication flow internally with colleagues and externally with customers, prospects and suppliers.
Who is it for?
For individuals and manager alike who wish to improve communication skills with key stakeholders, boost their ability to read & understand others and increase self-awareness.
Course content to include…
- Introductions & objectives
- Overview on Emotional Intelligence
- History & science
- 5 domains of emotional intelligence
- Raising self-awareness
- Emotional hijacking
- Self-management & managing our emotions
- 3 levels of empathy & how to demonstrate it
- Personal motivation
- Building relationships
- Communication styles
By the end of the course learners will be able to…
- Explain what Emotional Intelligence is & the 5 domains
- Recognise how emotions behaviour and how to manage them
- Demonstrate empathy & see other’s points of view
- Build stronger relationships with differing personalities