Adaptability & resilience are increasingly essential tools for the modern-day employee who wants to manage stress levels and be able to move fluidly with organisational developments whilst maintaining key relationships with stakeholders. The programme allows participants to evaluate their current levels of adaptability and provides tangible tips on how to improve it moving forwards.
Who is it for?
For those individuals who want to take a more proactive approach to managing stress and increasing their ability to be adaptable in time of change, undue pressure and uncertainty.
Course content to include…
- Course overview & personal objectives
- Stories of adaptability
- How to recognise adaptability
- Building adaptability & resilience techniques
- Adaptability profile
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Reframing internal dialogue
- Increase energy levels
- Recognising stress triggers & the signs of stress
- Stress process & the biology of stress
- Stress Inducing Beliefs Indicator & overcoming limiting beliefs
- Stability zones
- Wheel of life & goal setting
By the end of the course learners will be able to…
- Increase their levels of adaptability
- Recognise stress triggers
- Manage their reactions to stress & change